27.11.07

Update at 7:30

I should be doing reading for my paper right now, but reading about the Black Death is slightly depressing and overall not that interesting. Really all I want to do is nothing, but I don't have time. On the other hand I might go crazy if I don't take a break, so here's my break. Writing a journal entry.
There's absolutely no hope for me. I'm horribly flighty at the moment, completely and utterly distractable. But I shall try, yes I shall.
So, Rose is coming back. And by Rose I mean Billie Piper is coming back. To Doctor Who Fangirls and 10/Rose shippers all over the world rejoiced. I just hope it's not awful. If it's awful then I don't know what will happen. World wide Doctor Who fan insurrection. Russell T. Davies will be forced to resign. Something awful. So let's hope it's not awful.
There's a site called "The List Universe." You should check it out. I know I have.
A long time ago I said that if We Are Scientists' lead singer and Kaiser Chiefs lead singer joined forces, they could take over the world. Although the pictorial evidence is the best for either (especially the latter), it's still proof of a kind. Even if the picture is shite. So here it is. Usually I would just post the picture, but it's really not flattering for a certain person and I also have standards for what gets posted on the blog. Sort of. Anyway, it should also be noted that all the members of KC have gotten their hair cut. It's shameful what I do when I'm bored and weak. Absolutely shameful.
House tonight. Paper due tomorrow. I'm off.

1 comment:

James Diggs said...

here are only a very few ways they could make this work well and a whole lot more ways this could go wrong. I’m hoping for the best with Rose's return.

I wrote more thoughts about this on my blog too that you’re welcome to check out if you like.

Peace,

James