21.12.07

Because Avoidance is So Much Better

A
- Available: yes
- Age: 19
- Annoyance: my life at the moment
- Animal: Dog
- Actor: Michael Sheen

B
- Beer: not that I drink, but Red Stripe
- Birthday/Birthplace: May 10, Capitol Hill (Washington DC)
- Best Friends: n/a, don't want to discuss really
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes
- Best feeling in the world: hearing really good music for the first time
- Blind or Deaf: Blind
- Best weather: Mid 60's (F)
- Been in Love: not really
- Been bitched out?: not really
- Been on stage?: yup
- Believe in yourself?: sometimes
- Believe in life on other planets: not entirely sure (god I'm being neutral today)
- Believe in miracles: Sometimes
- Believe in Magic: no
- Believe in God: believe in a higher power
- Believe in Satan: only when I'm damning people
- Believe in Santa: no
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: nein
- Believe in Evolution: Yes

C
- Car: don't have one, but want a mini cooper and I don't what you say, it's what I want
- Candy: Reese's or Lindt chocolate
- Colour: :rolls eyes: green
- Cried in school: sadly
- Chocolate/Vanilla: CHOCOLATE, now please
- Chinese/Mexican: both muchos gracias
- Cake or pie: cake
- Country to visit: England, Scotland, Wales, or Ireland, preferably all
- Crushes at the moment: no

D
- Day or Night: Night
- Dream vehicle: mini cooper, like I said before
- Danced: a couple months ago to Patrick Wolf and Spoon
- Dance in the rain?: no
- Do the splits?: use to be able to

E
- Eggs: in my cake please
- Eyes: my eyes? hazel green. dream eyes? blue
- Everyone has a: pair of glasses
- Ever failed a class? I've failed quarters, but not whole classes
F
- First crush: umm...preschool
- Full name: no, you don't get to know that
- First thoughts waking up: uuuuhhhhh
- Food: Pizza and lots of

G
- Greatest Fear: never going back to London
- Giver or taker: Take
- Goals: Live in London, see Franz Ferdinand live
- Gum: sure, why not
- Get along with your parents?: I'm not talking about that
- Good luck charm: Kaiser Chiefs

In guys/girls
Eye colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Ginger/dirty blonde/brown
Height: 5'9" or taller
Clothing Style: normal
Characteristics: musical (or good taste in music) and wicked intelligent

H
- Hair Colour: dark brown with silver strands (damn my father)
- Height: 5'10"
- Happy: when I'm not at home
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: happy
- Health freak?: No
- Hate: hate is a very strong word...

I
- Ice Cream: Stone Cold creamery chocolate devotion
- Instrument: clarinet/voice

J
- Jewelry: none at the moment, usually a ring
- Job: student aide to the band director at UMW

K
- Kids: :sigh: probably
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate
- Keep a journal?: oh god yes

L
- Longest Car Ride: anything in a yellow bus
- Love: music, music, my friends, music, the UK
- Letter: dunno
- Laughed so hard you cried: not in a very, very long time
- Love at first sight: :sigh: a girl can wish

M
- Milk flavor: chocolate
- Movie: Once
- Mooned anyone?: no
- Marriage: yes
- Motion sickness? sometimes, if I'm reading
- McD’s or BK: McD's all the way, if I can't have Sonic

N
- Number of Siblings: 1 older fucked up sister
- Number of Piercings: two
- Number: 42

O
- Overused Phrases: bugger
- One wish: To live in London or Glasgow
- One phobia: heights

P
- Place you’d like to live: London, Leeds, Glasgow, Cardiff
- Perfect Pizza: lots of cheese, lots of pepperoni, lots of cheese
- Pepsi/Coke: Diet Coke or Dr. Pepper

Q
- Quail: umm...point?
- Questionnaires: something to keep my mind occupied

R
- Reason to cry: too many
- Reality T.V.: America's Next Top Model, Top Chef
- Radio Station: none thank you
- Roll your tongue in a circle? sort of yeah

S
- Song: anything by KC or Brazil as covered by Arcade Fire
- Shoe size: 10
- Salad Dressing: fat free ranch
- Sushi: no thanks
- Skipped school: only since entering college
- Slept outside: no
- Seen a dead body?: no
- Smoked?: never, not in a million years
- Skinny dipped? never, not in a million years
- Shower daily? no
- Sing well?: People tend to think that
- In the shower? not any more
- Swear?: :rolls eyes:
- Stuffed Animals?: no
- Single/Group dates: prefer single
- Strawberries/Blueberries: strawberries, though I don't really like either
- Scientists need to invent: teleportation
- Time for bed: when I'm sleepy
- Thunderstorms: wake me up
- TV: the boob tube keeps my mind occupied, tanks
- Touch your tongue to your nose:? yuppers
- Unpredictable: life

V
- Vegetable you hate: most
- Vegetable you love: salad, carrots...corn
- Vacation spot: London (how many times do I have to say that before you lot get the point?)

W
- Weakness: chocolate, Kaiser Chiefs
- When you grow up: music critic/radio dj
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: not a one
- Who makes you laugh the most: Jasmine
- Worst feeling: right now
- Wanted to be a model?: god no
- Where do we go when we die: I don't think about it to be honest
- Worst weather: cold, drippy, not quite rain, but if you stay in it long enough it will get you wet rain

X
-X-Rays: creepy, my bones or Kaiser Chiefs video

Y
-Year it is now: 2007
-Yellow: mellow (quite rightly)

Z
- Zoo animal: god they all smell...frog
- Zodiac sign: Taurus

LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? me, myself, and I
2. Last person to see you cry? Allison, unfortunately
3. Went to the movies with you? technically Mike
4. You went to the mall with? Allison, Meg, and Mike
5. You went to dinner with? Sophie
6. You talked to on the phone? not sure to be honest
7. Made you laugh? either Alex, Jasmine or Chelsea

No comments: