20.12.07

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Shit, has it really been a week since I last updated. Oh...well not that much has happened. I hung out with my friends on Monday and Wednesday, saw Vagtsy on Wednesday which was uber-spiffy. I re-re-realized why I really, really dislike my father which was just a lovely experience, per usual. Amazingly enough I've spent most of my time doing absolutely nothing and ogling in amazement at how quickly the time passes and yet how slowly it goes at the same time. I'm hoping that the rest of my time at home goes by in the same manner. It's not that I don't like being at home, I just don't like being with the people who happen to be in my home. Truth of the matter is, if it weren't for the fact that I really, really dislike one of my room mates I would be happier at school than I am at home. Which is incredibly sad. Oh well.
So this has been an interesting week in music news. First Britney Spears' little sister gets pregnant at the ripe old age of 16, then it's announced that Lily Allen is preggers as well. And while I'm happy for Ms. Allen, I wonder, why no announcement on your website? I mean if Jamie Lynn Spears can fucking announce her pregnancy through OK! Magazine it only seems right that Lily could say something that isn't through her PR people. Seems only fair. In any event, congratz to Lily.
It seems Amy Winehouse was arrested recently as part of the criminal investigation involving her husband, Mr. I Wish I Was Pete Doherty. But the arrest isn't what I care about. It's the absolutely perfect way that the AV Club reported the arrest. You see, the sad thing with Ms. Winehouse is that she's incredibly talented and were it not for that fact that she attracts trouble like I attract nut-cases, that is what she would be known for. Sadly, she's not known for her amazing voice and song writing talents, in fact she's mainly known for her antics and it's all very sad in my view and, it seems, the AV Club. :sigh:
:sigh: I would write about the AV Club's best movie lists, but it would be redundant. I'll write about them later. Ta.

No comments: