11.12.07

For some reason I started watching another British comedy yesterday. Now my internal monologue sounds like an Irishman and my speech has the odd Irish inflection. Damn you Roy!!
In other news, people in the music department keep flinging scholarships at me. Not that it's a bad thing or anything, but I just don't get why they think I'm a good candidate. I do horribly in auditions and don't work that hard at the clarinet. I haven't practised in over a week and I usually only practice once or twice a week at the most. Besides, scholarships usually entail getting good grades, and it's a bloody miracle that I'm doing well this semester, honest to God. I am truly befuddled. But don't tell anyone because they'd think I'm crazy.
I've taken to tapping out the rhythms of the songs I'm listening to in loo of actually singing them, since I can't really do that any more. Allison has created a cave for herself to live in during finals by placing a pink bed sheet over the side of her bed. I look over and see nothing but pink, which is bizarre in and of itself, but then if Allison's bed is completely covered it looks like I have a really tall bed. It's very strange.
I've got to write this self evaluation for my seminar and I've no clue what to say. I talked a lot in class and did most of the reading, but my "commitment" to the class wasn't spectacular, at least in terms of the presentations. I put almost no effort into the last one and the one before that only got a marginal amount of effort. I just writing these kind of things because I never know what to say and really I'm my harshest critic and so my tendency is to say horrible things about myself. I dunno.
I should probably watch some NMTB just to get the Irish out of my head. At least then I'll have a Brit in there instead.

No comments: