14.12.07

Quote-alicious

On my LiveJournal profile page I have a section called "Quote-alicious" that has many, many zany quotes that I rather like. The quotes come from a mirade of places and most of the them are rather humurous. Since I have nothing else to do today, I'm going to post them here. Have fun!

Quote-alicious!!
"FUTILTIY A-KAKAKAKA" How Art Rock Are You? Quiz in the NME Yearbook
"Trees falling on me, oh coal in 3 million years!" Paraphrasing of a line from Peter Cook in "Beyond the Fringe"
"A bit of harmless mind alteration" - Wallace in "Wallace and Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit
"It smells like freshly-baked cookies... but these cookies... are EEEVIL!" -Mezzo Forte, crack anime, english dub (thanks dichigo/mar)
"Buggrit. Millenium hand and shrimp" - Foul Ole Ron from the Discworld
"Roses are red/Violets are blue/I like corn flakes/Can you swim?" - Prof. Trethewey during class
"Nuts to your mice" - Ford Prefect
"An hour of regret in a long and fruitless life full of bad decisions, why did I leave that man he clearly loved me, why didn't I take that job it would have set me up for life..." - Mark Lamarr on Never Mind the Buzzcocks; season 16, episode 7
"He'll squeeze my face again my brains will come out my nose and I'll die" - Fran from Black Books
"Well quite frankly you're doomed, you and all the shy people" - Bernard from Black Books
"Sparkles, flowers, and rape hurrah!" - Me, talking to Jasmine on the phone
"Oh, where am I? I feel faint..." - Wooster in The Ties that Bind
"Dire Strait's Mark Knophler had a dinosaur named after him, the dinosaur responded 'Jesus, haven't you got anything more current?' Another dinosaur asked 'Who’s Jesus?' and Jesus responded 'There are no dinosaurs!'" - Simon Amstell on Never Mind the Buzzcocks, season 20, episode 1
"Jesus was a Communist" - Tom K (in response to the above quote)
"Festering like a pit bull" - Tom R
"Take drugs/Don't sleep/Have contempt for those you meet" - "I'm Alright Me", the Cribs
"I question your criteria for calling it kabady, 'cuz why then is football not called the referee's a wanker?" - Jack Dee on "The Big Fat Anniversary Quiz"
"I'm 40 and I take naps!" - Ted Forth from Sally Forth, 12/14/07

No comments: