9.12.07

Random Statements While I Wait For Things To Load

You know whose a good friend? Clark. You know why? Because he introduced me to Red vs. Blue, possibly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen, besides NMTB and Black Books. I was laughing my ass off last night and it's a damn shame the school's internet isn't faster because we could have watched more than we did if the internet was faster. But yeah, Red vs. Blue. Look for it on YouTube or on their site. It's pure brilliance.
I'm done with MacGamut for the semester. I finished yesterday which makes me happy since it's not due until Wednesday. Of course I haven't really studied at all for my history exam tomorrow, but I'll do that later. Anyway, I'm done with MacGamut!! Yay-ness!!!
I haven't listened to Back to Black in awhile and now that I'm listening to it, I think Amy Winehouse should win all the Grammy's she's nominated for. She should win awards she's not nominated for, except of course of best soundtrack because we all know Once has to win that one. Anyway, brilliant album, should definitely win multiple awards.
That's it.

No comments: