5.1.08

Blaaaaaaah

You can tell I'm bored when I update this thing multiple days in a row. Either that or...no just bored.
So I've actually got some exciting news, which means that not only am I bored, but have news to write about. Huzzah!
So that exciting news. Remember way back when, when I was going on and on about a band called OK Go? Well, I finally get to see them this February and unlike with the Cribs and the White Rabbits who refuse to have shows at times convenient for moi, OK Go will be playing on a Saturday at the 9:30 club. If I weren't so bored, grumpy and sleepy at the moment I would incredibly excited. I'll probably be really excited during the week of Jan. 28 (show is Feb. 2). As I hinted at before this is the first time I'll be getting to see OK Go so it's really quite exciting and, to quote the site, is "a benefit for Al “Carnival Time” Johnson and Sweet Home New Orleans." Good times, good times.
The Redskins are currently losing to the Seattle Seahawks. I'm not surprised, but I also don't care. So I'll be off now.

No comments: