8.1.08

Dribble

Unbeknownst to me, the weather has skipped ahead a few months and it is now spring. We just completely skipped over winter. Sure there were some day of winter, real honest to god winter, but now it's spring. Unless of course you talking about my feet, in which case it's still winter. Brrrr.
As a sort of present to himself, my Dad got a recumbent stationary bike at the beginning of this year. This is nice for both myself and Dad because we both like biking over any other form of exercise. Granted I only have four more days to enjoy the family bike before I go back to school and start using their recumbents. Hopefully the TVs at school will be entertaining as Monty Python or this whole exercise thing will be completely fucked and left for dead. We'll see.
So I'm finally taking my driver's test tomorrow and I cooked a pork roast this afternoon. I feel truly accomplished. Also I got my NME wall calender for 2008 and currently have Oasis staring me in the face. Well not directly at my face, but they're there, which is none to pleasing. I've decided to just completely ignore the month of June though (Pete Doherty), though I'm quite pleased with May (Arctic Monkeys.) Otherwise it's a good calender.
I would just like all of you to know that this entry took me a whole day to write. Just shows how busy(lazy) I am.

No comments: