14.1.08

First Day Back

Yes, I'm updating for the third day in a row. I know, the world has ended.
So today was the first day of classes for the semester and things have already gotten exciting. My theory prof. (aka head of the music department) can be identified by the loud thumping of his cowboy boots which I find highly amusing. Nonetheless I think that Prof. Long will definitely be different from Prof. Naylor, but not for the worst. Except for the fact that he's kind of a know-it-all. Which might prove annoying. On the other hand my history prof. is the second biggest geek I've met on this campus and I'm already mucho excited about the class. Finally, my math teacher should be good and the class seems like it will be fairly easy. So, all in all, a good day.
I need to stop being like my dad. I was offered another student job in the music department and I've been acting like it's some burden to be appreciated by my teachers. I definitely need to find a happy median between self deprecation and gloating. Ah well, I'll figure it out. I'm cool like that yo.
Brit Award noms were announced today. I'm amazingly unexcited about the whole endeveour despite the fact that KC are nominated for three awards. I only want them to win one though, because Muse is better live and "Valerie" (Mark Ronson version) is a much better song than "Ruby." So basically I want them to win for best band. Let's all cross our fingers and watch it not happen.
So that's it. I've got reading and math to do, so I'll be off. (To definitely not do either of those things.)

No comments: