13.1.08

Back

Well I'm back. It's not the living hell I imagined it to be, but the semester is young and Allison is hoping to transfer, so it might just become a living hell. I got my books without too much fuss which was really nice because I wasn't really in the mood for drama. It's too soon for drama.
So classes start tomorrow and I can feel the jitters racing through my veins as we speak. Actually that might be the caffeine, but same diff. I also feel the need to sing coursing through my veins, but much like the jitters, there's nothing I can do about it. At least not without annoying the shit out of my roommates first day back, which would bad.
I some how managed to bring back more movies than I went home with, but if things go the way I think they're going to this semester it won't really matter. I'll just have a bunch of films sitting on my shelf gathering dust. On other shelf related news I somehow managed to fit all of my textbooks along with all the books I brought back with me. Granted three of them were library books and will be returned tomorrow. Nonetheless I'm still impressed.
So now that I've filled up a page, ta-ra.

No comments: