10.2.08

I'm Such A Nerdy Emo

So this past week has been shit for the most part. Friday night was fantabulous before I got back to my room, but was otherwise quite fantastiche. I had dinner with a bunch of upper class band geeks and tried a little rum, which is fruity good. Then I went back to my room and it all went to shit because I had to wake up at 8 the next morning thus meaning I needed to go to bed at 11, yadda yadda. My relationship with Allison has now stagnated at putting up with each other, just barely. Saturday was cool. My white sneakers broke this past week, so I went to Journeys to get another pair, which coincidentaly I spilled Diet Coke on later the same night. I ended up spending around a hour in the mall and bought two shirts and bra that doesn't fit because I couldn't remember my bra size. One of the shirts has Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty on it which is neato since she's kind of made of awesome. The other shirt has "Music is My Boyfriend" written across it, in bright yellow, and, quite coincidentally, is made by the same company that the Kaiser Chiefs use to print their shirts. I basically had the room to myself though and gourged on pizza, cheese sticks, and Dr. Pepper. It was a great night all in all, if only because I discovered how much I really love Torchwood despite it's rather obvious flaws (at least during the first season.) Had it out with Allison, which means jack-shit, but at least some of the stuff I've been thinking about this past week is off my chest. Today was uneventful except for the fact that I watched more Torchwood and found out my paper deadline has been extended till Wednesday which means I have tomorrow to write it. Very exciting. Spent most of the day in the library procrastinating and am now back in my room trying vainly to work on my NPR internship resume and cover letter. I have most of the resume done and really, really wish I didn't have to write a cover letter. Really. Currently thinking about ordering dinner and listening to Amy Winehouse. So, ta.

No comments: