13.2.08

Sad (and not so Sad) Facts For 11 at Night

  • I've watched 18-3 of NMTB way too many times. No one should be able to say what someone is going to say before they say it. Unless of course they're naturally psychic in which case it's fine
  • I made Dean's List and have been asked to join the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. I feel I should snub the latter, just because I can
  • My internet has been mostly shit all day. I really wish it wasn't
  • I had one of the freakist experiences yesterday. I went to turn in my English paper and bumped into Prof. Campbell. I asked him were the seminar was in the course and basically, my blog from last semester was stumped by Prof. Campbell in front of the entire class. It was really scary
  • I have one class tomorrow :)
Off to bed now. Ta

No comments: