22.8.08

Back At School (And It Feels So Good)

I got a cold on Wednesday, have errant ants wandering around my room (though those are mostly gone thank God), spent most of yesterday recovering from said cold, and spent all of today lounging around watching TV. Right now I'm wallowing in self-pity over my lack of social skills and in doing so ate a small pepperoni pizza. It hasn't been exactly the best three days of my life but there has been one small consolation. Last year my enthusiasm for Doctor Who convinced a friend of mine that he should rethink watching the series. He did. And now he's a complete fanboy now. He even set-up a Facebook group for UMW DW fans. Now all I need is for classes to start and my world will be fine. And if this DW group goes anywhere, maybe my year will be good.
My colds nearly gone though and Kathy moves in tomorrow. :prays for school to start:

No comments: