4.8.08

The Plan

So this is my plan for the next few weeks:
This Week
This is my last week at WPFW which means I'm going to indulge at the Diner. Not much else really, I just won't be updating that much, unless of course something really fantastic or major happens. In which case I will.

Next Week
Next week I will be at the beach and occasionally having to endure my Mum's side of the family (all of them, grandparents, sisters, uncles, and cousins) without screaming. We leave Sunday and I'll be coming back the next Sunday. And then...

Two Weeks from Now
I'll be going back to school. I've been asked to be a "mentor" for the Disabilities Services' "Step Ahead" program, which I did last year. That and the fact that I didn't fail out of school means I'll be telling a bunch of freshmen not to be scared of their classes and profs. The rest of the week will be spent finding things to do and possibly harassing the Linguistics department.

So those are my plans for the next few weeks. I don't know how much I'll be updating, but just know I'm not dead. At least not right now.

Also, the new Keane song makes me laugh. It's very dancy, but there's a bit toward the end that makes me laugh. Tom sounds like David Byrne during the not-singing bits of "Once in a Lifetime." Which makes me laugh. 0_0

No comments: