14.10.08

Bitchy Update

I was so stressed out by my mid-terms that I got a canker-sore at the back of my jaw. You have to admit, that's pretty fucking stressed out. Granted it's a pain in the ass given where it is because the damn think makes it really painful to open my mouth all the way which makes yawning really painful and hard to do. Anyway, I've got classes tomorrow which I'm not particularly looking forward to no real reason other than that I don't feel like getting up before 9am. Also I'm currently trying to wrap my head around playing music that I don't have memorized because real hipster listen to cool hipster music. However depending on how my Thursday goes I may not want to be a real hipster, so we'll see. God I just want this week to be over. And for it to be really truly fall instead of this endless Indian summer.

No comments: