15.10.08

Not So Bitchy Update

So last night was a bit bitchy which I will blame on my canker-sore. However, this morning provided some happy news so I have decided to update with said happy news. What is my happy news? I have a boyfriend! No, just kidding, that's not it all. No, Franz Ferdinand have announced a release date for their third album! And a track listing! Not that it really matters since the only song I've heard from their new batch of songs is "Lucid Dreams" but still yay! That means I have two more exciting releases before the end of the year (Kaiser Chiefs and Killers*) and then one really exciting release at the beginning of the year. (Lily Allen has announced a release date but it's only for those countries that release CDs on Monday and therefore does not apply to US) Also, Pitchfork is coming out with a book in November. I don't actually care about that fact, but found it interesting nonetheless.
*The Killers have turned into a nonsensical techno band which makes the raver that lives in the joy center of my brain very happy. Their new single "Human" is ridiculously giddy and wonderful. Here's part of the chorus, as an example: "Are we human/Or are we Dancer/My signs are vital/My hands are cold/And I'm on my knees looking for the answer/Are we human or are we dancer?" It makes me happy on the inside just thinking about it.
Ta for now.

No comments: