5.10.08

Oh God Midterms

I don't have enough energy to write a proper entry, so I'm just going to say that I have mid-terms this week. Not that I expect that to change the way I update, but if I sound particularly frazzled, it's due to mid-term stress.
So I spent about three hours of my day hanging out in the amphitheatre, which was oddly invigorating. The place incredibly run down and because of the renovation that's taking place (and the fact that it's incredibly run down) no one really spends a lot of time in the amphitheatre, which makes it the perfect place for me to read and act like a goon. Granted every time I go there I get eaten alive by mosquitoes and today I had to contend with randomly falling acorns, but it was fun nonetheless. I even did a little singing which was quite risky since I'm sure my voice carries. However there were few interruptions, just a lot of acorns and bugs.
That's it. Ta for now.

No comments: