1.10.08

One Liners (And Then Some)

- I'm not talented, stop acting/treating me like I am. >_<
- Damn Prof. Long is pissed at my theory class. He sent us two emails today and yeah, totally pissed.
- Vowels are evil and their phonetic representations are evil.
- Never Mind the Buzzcocks' new series premiers tomorrow night!!
- Stephen Fry is going to be a filler-in team captain on NMTB next week, which is even more exciting than the premier.
- My radio show is now Thursdays from 9 to 10pm.
- No House or Gossip Girl for two weeks. Which means I'm going to have to "secretly" watch them by myself when I'm home for fall break.
- One week till Keane (yay!), which means two weeks till KC (grr).

Okay, that's all the news from my world. I've got a rehearsal for this quartet that I've been asked to play in which will be performing tomorrow. I'm not entirely sure why I was asked to play in this quartet given the fact that I suck at sight reading for the most part and become a nervous wreck when playing in front of people, but I suspect it's because they couldn't find anyone else. And yes, I do realize that I'm being incredibly self-deprecating, but that's what happens when you have self-esteem the size of an ant. And no, don't try to pump me up because I won't believe you. Anywho I've got a linguistics mid-term on Friday as well as severe tongue-lashing from Prof. Long over the fact that the majority of our class sucks at life. Or, you could say that Prof. Long has expectations that aren't realistic because the three most vocal members of our class play a)more than one instrument and b)all play guitar. Because guitarists are freaks of nature, while the rest of the class are singers. And singers are idiots (at least when it comes to chords and music theory in general.) The rest of us just have to endure being stuck between idiots and guitarists. :shakes head: It's all so pathetically sad.

No comments: