18.10.08

Oh What A Night

Remember in my last entry how I joked about my big news being that I had finally gotten a boyfriend? Ya know, the funny bit right before I said that Franz Ferdinand had announced a release date for their third album? Yeah, think back. (This is my way of saying I think* I really, honestly do have a boyfriend. No shit.)
I've got one very persistent song running through my head which has now been given a partner ("Then He Kissed Me" and "December 1963"). My limbs haven't fully recovered which seems a bit odd but overwhelming joy can do that I guess. This is all very strange and very foreign and amazingly wonderful at the same time. Thank god I had never seen The Blues Brothers before. That's about all I can say right now.
One last thing: I found my Doctor :biggest grin known to man:
*The word use of "think" comes from a distinct lack of knowledge on how this whole thing works. In a sad bit of pathetic-ness, I'm waiting for him to change his status on Facebook.

No comments: