21.11.08

The Things She Knows

Allison has become a vital force in my life again. Well, not so much a vital force as an outside annoyance I wasn't really expecting to have. You see, unlike my relationship with Allison which is contentious and full of bad feelings (mostly on my side), Hunter and Allison are bestest friends and if she asks, he'll tell. A situation which has some very awkward potential. You see, what makes this all the more annoying, is that Allison is visiting UMW during spring break. Which means I'll actually have to see her again and more than likely by that time she'll know things that I haven't even had the nerve to write about in this here blog. Things that, to be perfectly frank, I never would want her to know. But there's naught to be done about it. I'm not about to begin dictating who Hunter can talk to and what they can talk about. Still, for someone who I thought I had "gotten rid of" (aka she left because she hated it so much here), Allison is still awfully present.
Nonetheless life isn't all bad. Granted I do have what amounts to one week of school left until exams, but it could be worse. I could have a drama queen for a roommate and no means of releasing built up stress. So yeah, I complain, but really except for my inability to open up this damn bottle of orange juice, my life is good and I am happy. An odd thing really, but I'm getting use to it.

No comments: