24.12.08

Because I Got Tagged

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.

B) Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you. (I don't know enough people to tag 8 people, so if you know me, feel free to do this thing)


Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
my entire room

What do you do if someone tickles you?
I'm not that ticklish, so I either become your girlfriend or kick you by "accident"

What are you wearing now?
Jim-jams because I can't be bothered

Do you have some sort of secret superpower?
Yes, my amazing coughing abilities (in other words, no)

What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
I'm working my way through The Canon by Natalie Angier

Do you nap a lot?
It depends on how busy I am

Who was the last person you hugged?
Umm...mums

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Gee, I don't know...do you?

What was the last thing you ate today?
Toast...mmmmm toast

What was the last thing you said aloud?
"I'm fine" while trying not to laugh and cough at the same time

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
LJ, AV Club, Facebook, NME, Cracked.com

Last thing you bought:
Dad's Christmas present

What are you listening to right now?
nada

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Carol of the Bells" though really it's hard to say since I have music playing in my head at all times

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation please :)

What is your favourite weather, and why?
70 degrees Fahrenheit, sunny, not humid. Otherwise known as the opposite of any weather existing in my country of choice

How are you?
I have a horrible hacking cough, but am otherwise very jolly

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
"HAPPY CHRISTMAS! now leave me alone"

Say something to the person who tagged you.
Happy Christmas, don't die 0_0

Further updates later...

No comments: