19.12.08

Long Awaited News Update

I've come up with four more reasons to love the UK. The first is the Doctor Who Christmas special, the second is the QI Christmas special, the third is the Mock the Week Christmas special, and the Big Fat Quiz of the Year. The reasons for the reasons are as follows: David Morrissey, Stephen Fry, Alan Davies, Clive Anderson, Rob Brydon, Dara O'Briain, David Mitchell, Hugh Dennis, Frankie Boyle, Russell Howard, Andy Parson, Michael McIntyre, Ed Byrne, and Sean Lock. Also, The Sunday Night Project Christmas special and that is reasoned by the following names: Simon Pegg and Kaiser Chiefs. So there you have it, five more reasons to love the UK.
Sprechen of the Kaiser Chiefs, here they are performing with Girls Aloud. The only reason I'm posting this is so I can posit the following reasons for them even thinking of performing on a show hosted by Girls Aloud: They are absolutely desperate or one of the members of KC (I'm saying Ricky because I can) is dating one of the members of Girls Aloud (I'm saying the ginger one because I can and she's my favourite). The whole thing is rather sad and pathetic, but I'm sure the boys will be gain back some of their reputation on The Sunday Night Project and if not they'll always have Employment.
Ever wonder how winter came to be? Well here is Mata's version of how winter came to be. Enjoy!
Finally, here's Weebl and Bob's version of "Hallelujah." You'd have to be slightly obsessed with the UK pop scene to understand why this is funny, but trust me, it is. That and they change the lyrics to revolve around pies, so ya know, that's hilarious in and of its self.
So that's it. See you on the flip side.

No comments: