27.1.09

Meme-y Goodness

Empire Magazine has revealed its list of the 50 Greatest TV Shows ever:
1. Bold the shows you watch/used to watch.
2. Italic the shows you've seen at least one episode of.
3. Too much work so I'm leaving this out but if you want you can strikeout the shows you've never seen. I'm not doing it because that leaves no shows untouched and who has that kind of time?--which is entirely gypsylady's sentiment, but I concur wholeheatedly
4. Post your answers. (By the way I got this from faithharkness @ LJ)

50. Quantum Leap
49. Prison Break
48. Veronica Mars
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
46. Sex & The City
45. Farscape
44. Cracker
43. Star Trek
42. Only Food and Horses
41. Band of Brothers
40. Life on Mars
39. Monty Python’s Flying Circus
38. Curb Your Enthusiasm
37. Star Trek: The Next Generation
36. Father Ted
35. Alias
34. Frasier
33. CSI: Las Vegas
32. Babylon 5
31. Deadwood
30. Dexter
29. ER
28. Fawlty Towers
27. Six Feet Under
26. Red Dwarf --- I so need to see this it isn't even funny
25. Futurama
24. Twin Peaks
23. The Office UK and US
22. The Shield
21. Angel --- Do bits and pieces count?
20. Blackadder --- I only want to watch the ones with Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie, but I refuse to buy it
19. Scrubs
18. Arrested Development
17. South Park
16. Doctor Who --- But if you didn't know this already, for shame
15. Heroes
14. Firefly --- Shiny
13. Battlestar Galactica original series and the new one.
12. Family Guy
11. Seinfeld --- But I never enjoyed myself
10. Spaced --- I own it on DVD and it has Simon Pegg. Of course I watch this
09. The X-Files --- The theme tune always freaked me out and still does
08. The Wire
07. Friends
06. 24
05. Lost --- Off and on sort of thing
04. The West Wing
03. The Sopranos
02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
01. The Simpsons --- It's been many moons since I watched this, but it use to be a staple of family viewing on Sundays

No comments: