5.1.09

Nore Unabriged (with Gusto)

A Facebook meme. If you've been reading this thing since it's inception (or have trolled through the archives) none of this will be new to you, however I like how I wrote my answers, so I'm posting it here. Enjoy!

  1. I have central auditory processing disorder which means that I process everything I hear milliseconds slower than someone who doesn't have CAPD (and those milliseconds are really important and make the difference between eating a peach or a beach) and ambient noise doesn't help any.

  2. I love reading and taught myself how to read when I was five (which is pretty normal actually).

  3. I've been mildly obsessed with the Elizabethan era for as long as I can remember which in turn led to my not so mild obsession with the UK.

  4. Pop music is my life and many of my interests are tangentially connected to pop music (I can make some really random connections including how I got into Doctor Who).

  5. I've had five blogs since I was in 8th grade, but my blogger and livejournal accounts are the only ones I've written in consistently for more than a year. (I've had my blogger and livejournal accounts for almost 4 years now)

  6. I went to boarding school for two years (8th and 9th grade) in Staunton, Virginia. Granted I went home every weekend, but it's an experience I'll never forget

  7. I listened to only the Beatles for the majority of a year, but then I discovered British indie rock and became frightfully obsessed with that.

  8. I was a ballerina for 9 and a half years and miss it with every fibre of my body. However I can't imagine wearing a leotard ever again, so there's no chance I'll start dancing again

  9. I have been playing the clarinet for 8 and a half years and have tried to quite multiple times. It just keeps coming back.
  10. The majority of my favourite shows are British which is rather inconvenient, especially since all but two are not aired in the US.

  11. I've only been to London once, in 9th grade, but plan on living there the rest of my life (after college).

  12. I like reading non-fiction in my spare time and particularly like reading about history (British, World, European, anything but American).

  13. Since 10th or 11th grade I've slowly been training my self to spell words in British English. On my blog my spell check is in British English which reinforces what I'm training myself to do.

  14. I can figure out the exact date of when something important happened in my life based on my blog (or at least important in the last four years, I lost the blog I had when I visited London).

  15. I have a very British sense of humour and blame that entirely on Monty Python (especially since they inspired the current generation of British comedians).

  16. I'm an extremely shy and private person and wouldn't normally do this kind of thing, but three people tagged me, so yeah 0_0 now you know everything.

No comments: