9.3.09

My Fangirl Personality is Winning At the Moment

This afternoon I wrote the following on my Twitter account (yes I have a Twitter account, you should already know this): "There are certain guarantees in life and one of them is if I see of a picture of a certain lead singer I will start to drool". Of course I was and am still referring to a certain Mr. Charles Richard Wilson (took my 10 seconds to remember his proper first name, I'm still quite sad.) You see earlier this evening I decided to check out t'Chiefs news page in the vain hope that they'd announced some tour dates in the US. [You see I spent a great bloody chunk of time last night re-re-recopying my set lists from the past four years and after realizing I have 3 from t'Chiefs, I thought, wouldn't it be nice to see them again.] All I got was an announcement that they were disappointing me again. However they did provide a link to some really fantastic photos of my favourite lead singer. And Whitey. And Peanut. But mostly Ricky, which made me drool because he looks really fit. Of course later on this same evening I was looking for a picture to illustrate my radio show and looked briefly through my extensive collection of Wilson photos. That made me happy too because I'm still a horrible fangirl. And I need all the distractions I can get.
Things are slightly better though. The weather is beautiful and after a little over an hour of doing homework (Asian Civ.) I finally got to dance around at the amphitheatre which made me happy. I always like dancing around the amphitheatre, it's almost as much fun as reading about the emergence of Communist China (j/k, it's way more fun than that.) I basically got everything I wanted done today done which is also good. And I promise there will be a set list from OK Go soon. Probably not until Wednesday though. School sadly gets in the way of doing that kind of thing. But I will say this: 1) Couples need to not make out in front of me (though I do have excellent impulse control) and 2) The new OK Go album should be brilliant based on what they played Saturday. But seriously, couples should not make out in front of me during a really horrible and boring set. It just makes me mad and nobody wants that. Least of all me, because sleepiness and anger don't mix well.
I'm listening to Magical Mystery Tour right now. Some things never change.

No comments: