1.3.09

A Snowy Spring Break Update

Apologies for the infrequent updates. I had mid-terms last week and how many times you do you guys really want to hear "gaah I hate my life?" Because really, that's all I would be saying. Gaah I hate my life. Except for today of course. Today I showed signs of improvement. You see I watched a rom-com today (Ever After if you must know) and didn't cringe or cry or want to die. If that's not improvement, I don't know what is. And did I mention I was watching said rom-com by myself? Yeah that's right, watching a rom-com by myself without any crying or cringing. Lost sound for about 15 minutes for no apparent reason, but that's fixed. Anyway, I'm home and will be seeing OK Go next Saturday. Good times. Mind you I have to deal with my family and their none stop insanity, but if I stay in my room long I won't have to deal with them too much and I won't loose my sanity in the course of a week. Hopefully I won't loose my sanity anyway. What little left I have.
Anyway, that's it for me, for now. Unless of course someone could tell me what 00110110 is in normal people speak. I never was very good at conversion.
Oh, one last thing. Nikki was mauled by a German shepard mix. Were it not for the fact that half of her body is covered in scars, you'd never guess it. That's why little dogs are awesome.

No comments: