6.4.09

More Stuff/Different Stuff

So I "realized" this morning that yesterday's insanity was due to a distinct lack of any meds. I realized this when I got this eerie feeling when I was about to take my pills this morning that I hadn't looked in my medicine draw since Saturday. And this was confirmed by my birth control pill packet. I spent most of this morning feeling slightly woozy because I hadn't taken an iron supplement since Saturday and so my iron was low. Fun times.
I had a music history test today and it was crap. I don't think it will be as bad as my last test, but it was still crap. So much bs, it smelled. I would blame the teacher, because she's very blameworthy, but just because she's shite doesn't mean I shouldn't try a little harder in this class. It would be an easy A if I tried. Sadly, not even London is enough motivation to make me give a shit about this class. :sigh:
Today I found out that the general manager of the radio station knows my name. It was really strange because I just sort of assumed that she had no idea who I was, other than someone who goes to all the meetings and regularly does her show. She even wanted to know if I was interested in being an officer. It was truly odd. I my mind I'm seen as wallpaper to most people and so it's always bizarre to find out that I'm not. Anyway, the GM knows my name. Weird stuff.
By the way, if you're interested my radio show is on Wednesdays, 9-10pm EDT on wmwc.umw.edu. It's good times and general insanity. So yeah, there you have it.

No comments: