25.7.09

Day Off

I have a tendency to stay away from things that make me angry. I like things that make me happy say, the Swell Season coming back or Law and Order: UK being renewed. It's strange, I know, wanting to be happy instead of angry, but sometimes the anger can't be avoided. Like when the Kaiser Chiefs send out an email announcing they'll be touring in the States (yes, I already knew that, known for many moons) opening for Green Day. Being reminded of something that makes me angry just makes me more angry and then I have to call a memorandum out of anger (that's right, a memorandum.) I know I've done this before (many, many, many, many times before) and I'll probably continue to this (many, many, many more times) but I'm insane and sick, so :raspberry:. Anyway, I had declared my memorandum of anger on the Kaiser Chiefs when my sister insisted on showing me the following video:

[I'm so fancy, embedding a video]
As you may or may not be able to see it's called "Doctor Who Audition Tape." It's Ricky trying out to be the Doctor. I didn't actually watch the entire thing (some of it was only heard because I covered my eyes out of embarrassment on behalf of R) but it's pretty damn funny. And embarrassing. It's hard to stay mad at band who's lead singer uses his day off to make something like this. Damn his adorable eyes.

No comments: