20.8.09

A Letter to a Friend

Dear Stephanie,
You still like him don't you? I can't exactly judge since I held a torch for an equally nasty guy for 3 years, but you have to admit, you act like you still like him. Despite my own history, I have to admit, I don't get it. After everything he's done to you, the pain he put you through last spring (and all the times before) how you can even stand to be around him, let alone still care for him? He's a rotten bastard, who if he had you back would ultimately just hurt you again. Maybe I'm wrong about him, it's not as if I have the highest opinion of men at the moment. He doesn't seem all bad, but there's just this little hint that he's really not that good either. I know better than to say any of this to you, but I worry a little that you're going to get hurt again and I'd hate to see that happen. You've got a good boyfriend now, so please, use that brain I know you have and don't mess that relationship up for an ass like him (the other not-boyfriend.) I see that he's trying hard to get back into your life but remember what he's done and keep that in mind when you're around him. Just because he's nice now, doesn't mean he'll be nice later on. Do what's in your best interest I guess is what I'm trying to say and let this guy go, it will be for the best I think.
Sincerely,
Nore

No comments: