26.10.09

Incomplete Sentences and Bullet Points

Because I just can't be arsed to write a proper entry. I used up all my motivation yesterday with that review, so today you get bullet points. :raspberry:
  • Before I dropped my Zune in the toilet, I had no videos. Then I a) discovered Mika and b) discovered that 80GB is a lot. Now I have almost all of Mika's videos, plus 1 video each from the following artists: La Roux, the Asteroids Galaxy Tour, Kaiser Chiefs, Patrick Wolf, Franz Ferdinand, OK Go, and The Cribs. That's right I went from zero to fifteen! I'm so proud of myself.
  • Weird thing that I do that you wouldn't know I was doing if I didn't tell you: On the stairs to Pollard, the ones I walk down I do in tempo with whatever song I'm listening to. Today it was "Love Today" and I walked the sixteenth note. I was super impressed with myself, but you'd never know I was doing that if I didn't tell you. Yes, I am that big of a geek.
  • I realized during skills on Tuesday that as excited as I am about getting into Westminster now by January I'm going to be freaking the fuck out. Like literally. I can imagine, right now, when I get to the dorm I'm staying in I'm going to be a nervous, crying wreck. It's going to be amazing.
  • The best part of Dollhouse is when Eliza Dushku isn't on screen. However Firefly is by far Joss Whedon's best show. And my ex is an idiot when it comes to practical obvious crap. [That last bit was in no way related to Joss Whedon, more just saying something else that's fairly obvious.]
  • When the ex found out I was studying in London his first reaction was "I hate you." His second reaction was to state "You're going to stalk David Tennant." I told him that no, there are other people I would rather stalk :cough:Mika:cough: and something I thought of later: There's no guarantee that David Tennant even spends all of his time in London. He is Scottish ya know.
  • Two of my classes for next semester might get transferred in as business electives. This is the only time I plan on taking any kind of business related class ever. I just find that really amusing. More amusing was Dr. Long's description of them: "They sound good." Yes Dr. Long, they are good.
  • Watching the certain music videos without sound are still entertaining, especially if the alternative is John Doe. 0_0
That's it. Until next time, don't panic.

No comments: