3.10.09

Music Videos

After last night's self-induced melodrama, I've decided to reward everyone with music videos. Since I've currently got Eddie Izzard's voice in my head, I won't say much more, save for some commentary next to some of the videos. Enjoy!
  • Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Beyonce
  • Uprising - Muse
  • The Universal - Blur (See that reference to A Clockwork Orange? It's intentional)
  • Mirrorball - Elbow (This was performed and recorded at Abbey Road studios and the band is backed by a live orchestra and chorus. Which is why this video is here.)
  • Like It Too Much - Kaiser Chiefs (Well if Elbow can get a live video, why not my favourite band?)
  • Antmusic - Adam and the Ants
  • Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (The werewolf is played by Richard Ayoade[whose last name I spelled correctly without looking]. Except you can't tell, but that's alright, you know he's under there somewhere)
  • Can't Stop Feeling - Franz Ferdinand
  • Just - Mark Ronson
  • Good Days Bad Days - Kaiser Chiefs (A real video. Not live.)
  • Young Love - Mystery Jets
  • Grounds for Divorce - Elbow (The actual real video. But if you look for the song on YouTube you can find the Abbey Road studio version as well.)
  • Can't Say What I Mean - Kaiser Chiefs (This is me dragging all of you head long into my sick obsession. Just in case you weren't there already)
  • We Are Golden - Mika (This is exactly what I expected this video to be like. And sadly I find Mika semi-attractive. :hangs head in shame:)
  • Never Forget You - Noisettes
  • Not the Only Person - The Rumble Strips
  • Bulletproof - La Roux (She looks like she's scowling the entire time, and the video quality isn't that good so...good song!)
  • Vienna - Ultravox (Ooooooooh Viennaaaaaaaaaaa!!!)
  • Zero - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments: