6.11.09

I Like Bullet Points

And men who dance around in their underwear.
  • In effort to explain Mika to my music history teacher, here's what I came up with: David Bowie if he had only listened to ABBA. She said that was a disturbing thing to think about so I tried, in vain, to give a better description. Then Stephanie mentioned "Big Girls (You Are Beautiful)" and all hope was lost. Related Edit: My sister's description of Mika: Like Queen, but gayer. Oh how I love my sister.
  • I will never eat Doritos again because of a weird phenomena of classical conditioning. Thanks 6th grade day trip to Philadelphia!
  • My brain failed me on Wednesday. I'm still mad at it.
  • Everything I know I learned from TV, music, or movies. And books. But mostly TV and movies.
  • I've been so tired the past few days. I actually went to bed at 10pm last night. I'm still tired, but I just watched "We Are Golden" so that's given me enough energy to write.
  • Off With Their Heads spontaneously reached Silver Listener badge-dom yesterday much to my surprise. I find this whole system amusing, but I'll try not to write about it too often in the future.
  • When I grow up I want to be Karen O, or at least have her hair.
  • Glitter is a wonderful thing.
  • In music history yesterday we spent a large chunk of the class trying to pin point what makes something funny. We watched a Monty Python clip ("How Not To Be Seen") and Tristram Shandy was mentioned. Best music history class ever.
In a perfect world I would go to bed now. Sadly I have theory soon and then my second to last psych experiment, so no sleep anytime soon. Maybe later.

No comments: