9.1.10

Five Days to Go

I am decidedly less frazzled than the last time I updated. Admittedly a large number of my concerns have been taken care of (money) though I'm still waiting on that damn Oyster card. A new concern has arisen, unfortunately, but hopefully it will be taken care of soon enough. I've also been unable to locate my hard drive yet, but then again I haven't really been looking for it either. I'm sure once I start looking I'll find it.
One thing I have managed to do since I last updated is hyper-extend my left thumb. You don't realize until it's gone (or uncomfortable to use) how very, very useful and important a thumb is. I can't imagine not having a thumb. You can't hold things properly and typing, while not impossible, is a bit a annoying.
I should also mention that I'm completely obsessed with Chuck because I have nothing else to do and it has Jayne and Zachary Levi is kind of cute (even though it's quite clear that certain people are trying to straighten his hair, the idiots.) It's also a very fun show and much like the other show Josh Schwartz produces :cough:Gossip Girl:cough: highly addictive. Since I leave for London in five days (good god where did the time go) I plan on cramming in as many episodes as I can in between finding my hard drive and getting a planner. Hopefully it will keep my mind off the fact that I'm leaving for London in five days 0_0
One last thing: I have a new theory about why I keep seeing the same faces over and over again in British TV/film productions. Because the UK is only so big and only so many people go into TV/film, there are only so many people that can be hired for the number of shows and films that are produced in any given year. Taking into consideration that some actors make it in Hollywood, all that's left are the same two dozen or so actors in each area (and they very rarely over lap.) This is how you can get a cast that consist of actors who have been in Torchwood, Merlin, The Sarah Jane Smith Adventures and various mini-series. And why the same five people star in all of the country's comedies. Of course they come in waves (or generations if you wish) so a new wave will be coming along eventually. I just have this to say: Marc Warren can't be taken seriously as a good guy or a romantic interest by anyone who has seen Hogfather. It's impossible.
So that's all the typing I can do. Hopefully I'll get in at least one more entry before I embark on my six month adventure. But if I don't, I'll see you lot in London.

No comments: