22.2.10

Mwahahahahaha

I've got a plan. I went and talked to the receptionist who, very knowingly I might add, said "There are three ways you can go about this" and proceeded to give me three different numbers that all do the same thing: Get a security guy to tell my evil flatmate to turn that shit down. He also said that, if need be, the power can be cut. So here's the plan: The minute things get loud after 11pm I'm calling reception and getting a security guy to turn that shit down. Especially this Thursday. I refuse to be sleep deprived before my final music radio class aka the show that's worth 90% of my grade. While I don't exactly feel better, I feel more empowered, which is fine by me. The funny/ironic thing is that I just had a conversation with said evil flatmate who seemed really surprised that I could hear his near deafening music in my room. I just nodded and said "Yeah, it's pretty loud." And then did an evil laugh in my room.
That's it really. I went to All Saint's on Margaret Street for their evensong service which was really, really lovely and made me almost cry two or three times. Linoleum works really well as medium on which to paint, in case you ever feel the need. As I may have mentioned a few thousand times my final assessment for music radio is on Friday, so there's that as well. We (the group) had a meeting today where we bonded over animal cruelty. I'm going to miss those guys. Also, the play I'm seeing with my Mom has Harry Lloyd in it aka Baines from Human Nature and The Family of Blood which means not only does my sister get to be jealous of me, so do all my friends who like Doctor Who as much as I do. I'm also seeing The 39 Steps and Greg "I'm a giant" Davies. March is going to be awesome.
And once again, that's it. Nothing else to be said. Don't panic.

No comments: