8.3.10

The O2 Is Massive (My First Gig in London)

I realized at some point last night that I didn't bring my gig playlist notebook with me to London. This seems like a huge error in hindsight because not only did I see Lily Allen last night but I'm not going to see Miike Snow in May and so having that notebook would be really good. Oh well, I can just ask Mum to bring it with her.

Lily Allen at the O2 Arena
  1. Everyone's At It
  2. LDN
  3. Back to the Start
  4. 22
  5. Littlest Thing
  6. Smile
  7. Colloboration with Professor Green (possibly "Be Good to Me")
  8. At this point a fight errupted in the standing area near where Lily's dad and boyfriend were standing (which brings up it's own questions) and Lily walked off out of disgust. She came back on though and performed...
  9. Who'd Have Known (dedicated to her bf)
  10. I Could Say
  11. Brief instrumental interlude
  12. The Fear
Encore/Costume Change
  • Womanizer
  • Fuck You (dedicated to David Cameron)
  • Not Fair (which went on forever and ever and ever and ever...)

I have lots of notes from the first half of the show and maybe I'll get around to writing them up, but for now just think about this: Dizzee Rascal doing a rap to the guitar line from Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit." It's much more wonderful than you might think.

No comments: