19.8.10

Have a Great Senior Year

Alright, so it's been a while. Longer than a week in fact. But I'll have you know that I was on vacation last week and therefore I didn't have time to update. This was largely because it was the best beach vacation I've ever been on and therefore was spending my time having a great time. So yeah, that's my excuse for not updating for two week. But I'm updating now and that's what's important.
It's my senior year. Of college. Unsurprisingly I'm freaking the frak out. And then I miss the reason I was suppose to move back early and then I see Hunter. So right now I want a TARDIS so I can go back home and be there for a little while longer. I'm very ambivalent about this whole situation and I'm tired from moving today. So as much as I would like to write more about this situation, I'm just going to say this: I wish I didn't have to be a responsible adult anymore. And I would like to stay in my room and watch TV forever.
I will try and have a more coherent entry after my first week of classes. If not then...well yeah. Stuff.

No comments: