5.8.10

Something Over Nothing/LSAT Is Dead Long Live LSAT

August already? Really? Good lord...
In other news I've gotten my third comment on an entry I wrote 3 years ago. First of all, the people who've commented on this entry (and yes I deleted one of the comments because it was just beyond dumb) obviously have only ever read that one entry and so don't realize that I've moved beyond high school. Second of all, it was 3 years ago. Who gives a fuck what I wrote three years ago when I was in a really bad mood. Which leads to my third point: I was in a horrible mood when I wrote that entry. I had actually written an entry two days previously apologizing for any behaviour that offended. If these people had actually read more than one entry of my blog, they'd probably realize that, that really old entry is not typical. I've gained control of my faculties and no longer write that kind of thing in this or any other blog. So now that I've gotten that off my chest, shall we move on? Yes, let us move on.
My LSAT class is over, but the agony and stress of applying to law school and taking the real LSAT have not gone away. I'm in my last week at WPFW and then the fam and I are off to the beach for what will hopefully be a fun vacation. My dad's older brother, wife, daughter and possibly her boyfriend will be joining us this year which means that the normal crazy that occurs when will be less. It won't go away, but it won't be prominent. And I've got LSAT studying to do, so there's always that excuse. After the beach I have three days at home which will involve all of the following things: packing, getting my hair dyed, packing, getting my eyes checked, my last clarinet lesson, packing, packing, and more packing. Then, after those three days, I'll be going back to school. It's kind of freaky to think about, especially given how close I am to graduating, but I'm more focused on the whole LSAT/law school thing, so the fact that I'm a senior is less in focus. I can focus on being a senior once my life after UMW is figured out.
One last thing. I have a new ultra shiny green computer. My Mom has inherited my old computer and is working on making it not suck to which I say, bully for you crazy lady. I'm happy with my new lovely computer and hopefully it will last a little bit longer than my last one. Until next time, don't panic.

No comments: