9.2.11

Adventures with Little Cthulhu

My days, by and large a pretty busy. But today, as part of anagahama visual assignment, I brought a little "buddy" around with me to document my day. anagahama may have been thinking of something else, but I had fun taking pictures of Little Cthulhu* in the various places I live and work. And, as compromise of sorts this will count for a "design" assignment** because I don't do design.*** So here's the adventures of Little Cthulhu.

*Purchased at a comic bookstore in York, England about a year ago.
**Or at least I'm hoping Over Lord Jim will allow for this compromise.
***And at this point Over Lord Jim says "No! You must stretch yourself in uncomfortable ways!" and I mumble something and do a real design assignment.

1 comment:

cali4beach said...

this was great!! I think I'm going to do it with either a troll I bought for a video project I am working on/ a wombat stuffed animal I got in australia :)