7.2.11

Bye Bye For Now

We all know I deal with depressive episodes. We all know I've been in counseling/therapy. These are just facts. However, for reasons that should be fairly obvious based on what I've been writing about lately, I'm back in a place where I need to go back into counseling. I've also gotten to the point where the things I think about and the things I want to write about just can't be discussed here. A long time ago I decided that writing about every time I get depressed and describing those emotions don't necessarily help and are definitely not things I want to broadcast to the whole wide world. And so we've gotten to a point where because of where I'm at emotionally and the amount of work I'm currently doing this blog will pretty much be dead until...whenever I'm ready to start blogging here again. I suspect that even if I don't blog too much this summer, once I start law school I'm going to start blogging again. It's kind of a long way off, but given how quickly time flies it'll be here before I (and we) know it. So until whenever I next update, go to Anglo-Audiophile 2.0 where I'll probably be updating at least a bit more than here.

No comments: