8.2.11

Pomegrante Martinis

So this story isn't strictly all ages, but I figure I'm 22 and the lovely ladies in the pictures just celebrated their 23rd birthdays* so it's all good. The background: Feb. 1st were the twins' birthday and so they both came back to Fredericksburg** to celebrate with all their not-graduate friends (and some who have graduated but haven't left yet). The party was held in the private room at Capital Ale House and, because we're all of age, we ordered alcoholic beverages. Lauren (the one on the left) ordered a pomegranate martini. And the a friend ordered her and her sister Heather (the one on the right) pomegranate martinis. And now the story (conceived and performed by Lauren Greider. Pickles eaten by Heather.) [gallery] Panel 1: Mmmm pomegranate martini. Panel 2: But soon I won't have anymore :( Panel 3: I have another at the ready! Yay!

*Yes, they're twins.
**Lauren is currently in Charlotte, SC and Heather is in Pittsburgh, PA.

7 comments:

Jim said...

Short and to the point. And I remember seeing those twins around UMW, so they are now graduated. Man, I am getting older and older.

Todd Conaway said...

Perfect descriptions of each panel. So cheery too!

imnora said...

@Jim Yeah, I was pretty sad when I missed Heather's graduation (stupid being in another country). As for the story, it really was all Lauren's idea I simply manned the camera, though I do like the simplicity of it.

imnora said...

@Todd Gracias! I had a little difficulty with the second one and keeping it simple, but thought that what I ended up with was a good comprise.

Galago said...

Nice job, it made me laugh!

imnora said...

@Galago Danke!

cali4beach said...

haha great captions! :)