19.3.11

First Draft Web Story

I'm considering this my first draft largely because there are things I want to add, but this was my original idea and I like it. I just want to flesh it out slightly. I did a screen grab of the whole page (which is kind of crucial for the story to be understood) but you can't read it so I'm just going to give you guys the link. I'd like to add that this is kind of subtle* so here's my hint: chunky green sweaters.
Craig's List DC Missed Connections
I plan on having the second draft up by Thursday (obviously) that will fill in some of the details I have in my mind. Right now though you can fill out our own details. As I said in my original post about this, simple is best and additionally allows you to use your own imagination. And it doesn't involve zombies.

*In a good way, not in a "I'm lazy" way

4 comments:

Jim said...

I like subtle, I'll have to study it because I couldn't figure it out on first go. Sweaters. huh?

imnora said...

@Jim yes, very subtle, so subtle in fact I'm planning on editing it so the story is slightly less subtle

Galago said...

I like it. My take is that there is a dude on the metro who has a thing for girls in sweaters... And after he changed his mind about the green girl, he moved on to the pink cardigan instead.

imnora said...

@Galago Pretty much and thanks!