5.4.11

Mashup Conundrum

I don't know what to do for my mashup. My original idea was to string together a bunch of clips of Stephen Fry being awesome* and calling it a day. But after thinking about it long and hard I've decided that even my idea of taking various clips from all the various projects Mr. Fry has been a part of and having him declare himself god would a) not really work as a mashup b) wouldn't be very long at all (I'm sure there's some sort of time component for video mashups) and c) would be far more complicated than I have time for. So now I'm not entirely sure what I should do for this project. I do know one thing: I'm not bloody well doing an audio mashup. It may seem simple to do an audio mashup, but I know deep in my soul that it really, really isn't and I don't want to mess with Audacity ever again (or at least for the rest of this semester.) I shall have to think on this now.**

*If you don't know who Stephen Fry is go to YouTube and search "qi." Watch whatever clip you like and you'll begin to understand how awesome Stephen Fry is.
**I have a cold. That's the excuse I'm using this week for any poor grammar that occur in this blog.

No comments: