20.12.05

The Frog Prince

Right, so I'm currently avoiding my grandparents and practicing by staying up here in my room. I really hate doing this, but then again I don't want to entertain my grandparents that much and I left my wood clarinet at school and my plastic one (just thought of this) is at school as well. I really can't practice today. I suppose this is what I get for being lazy. Personally I just don't care.
So...my room is a hell hole. I don't really know what to do about it, because it always ends up this way. I can clean it once every week and by the end of the week it will look this way again. I'm such a wreak. Completely disorganized. Fuck I might be getting an organizational tutor if my mum and Dr. Farber ever connect on that. I kind of hope they don't. I already shitty enough, what with math and the possibility of being tested again, so getting a tutor for something that should be (supposedly) innate would just be a great boost to my self esteem (ah sarcasm.) Anyway, as Nana (my grandmother) said, my room is "interesting." Personally she can go fuck herself. Lord, I'm in a crappy mood.
:shakes head: I don't care if it sounds snide, I'm keeping the comments I put in my homework. I think what Mr. Sharp is missing is the fact that I base a lot of what I do on assumptions. What seems logical to me and what is actually true for math seem to be polar opposites, so I think if he understands that he'll see I'm not so crappy at math as my test grades (61 on the last test) would make him think. Me and math just don't think the same way.
Because my sister is evil and an aider: Filter's Top 10 of 2005, Day One: Ricky Wilson of Kaiser Chiefs. It's actually quiet funny. I feel bad for the tie Ricky lost though. More than likely it was a very cool tie. In any event, I would also like you to know the frog plushie Jackie got me for Christmas is named Hamilton (Ms. Beauchemin suggested it. Along with some others) Richard (Ricky) Charles (Ricky's first name) Damian (umm...Damian?) Andrew (Andy Ross -->Rusty) Wilson-(my last name, which you don't get to know -_-). I call the frog Ricky. Jackie kept insisting that I kiss him so that in turn he would turn into Ricky. See? Like the Frog Prince. Anyway, that's my day in a nutshell. Sort of. Read the article. It's funny.

No comments: