24.12.05

Twas the Day Before Christmas

We're listening to King's College lesson of 9 carols. Or something to that extent. Basically we're listening to a Christmas service. A British Christmas service. Anyway, it's lovely per usual.
Dad watched the Kill Bill movies. Now he's critiquing it. Dad is funny that way. He enjoys things and then critiques them. (The reader has a cool accent. I thought you might like to know.) Dad is just kind of funny.
My grandparents are now at my aunt's house. They don't find her annoying I think. Molly (the aunt) is a lot like Nana. Much more so than anyone in my family. (The congregation is "chanting." This rocks!) I'm just glad we're back to normal. (Sophs is critiquing the Lord's Prayer, or at least how the Brits do it. She's strange.)
(Oh how I hate little boys. Oh how I hate them ever so much more than sopranos.)
that's all for now. I'll write more later maybe. No guarantees per usual.

No comments: