19.12.05

I Shoulda Known...Oh here it goes again

Lord I'm tired. This will be quick. I just thought you guys might like to hear about my day. Or what little happened in my day.
So this morning I had Driver's Ed. Boring per usual but that's beside the point. The point is that Amy, one of the annoying girls I think I've mentioned before, got my a Christmas present of sorts. It's one of those cutesy ornaments. A snow man on a sled. Lots of glitter and gooey sappiness. I was really shocked. Not so much at what it was, that was expected, but the fact that she got me something. I don't really try that hard with her, nor do I really consider her a friend, more just an annoyance on even day mornings. Sadly the only thing she's going to get from me is the chocolate I had been planning on keeping for myself. I might make a pretty card, so at least it seems thoughtful. In any event, I was really, really suprised.
For every two paragraphs I think I procrastinated about a half hour. Mind you the paragraphs took me about half an hour as well. So deducing from that information, if I have 4 whole paragraphs and two little paragraphs, it took me about 2 hours to write my english paper. Actually more like an hour and a half. The intro and conclusion probably took me 15 minutes each. Mind you I procrastinated about double the time it took me to write the paper, but still. I don't think I'll tell anybody. I hope it's not too crappy though. I mean it's only a 1st draft, but still. I don't want people thinking it only took me 2 hours. Or I don't want them to be able to tell it took me two hours to write the paper. It took a lot of thought and editing in my head on my part. I could have written a lot more if I had been allowed. Sadly I wasn't allowed, so what I have is what I have. I just hope it's good.
Lord I"m tired. Mmm but Damian is soothing in an odd way. Sure I've listened to Oh No about 3 times today, but I can listen to a hell of a lot more. I think I listened to Hot Fuss for a month nearly straight and that isn't even half as good as Oh No. I'm so mean to the Killers. Uh, but anyway I'll go to bed soon and hopefully get to sleep even sooner. If that made any sense. :shakes head: I need to print out my paper so I can wash my hair tomorrow. Yeah. 'Night then.

No comments: