12.12.05

News Update

Right. So last night I dreamed I got preggies by Paul Smith, lead singer of Maximo Park. The whole dream unto itself was incredibly bizarre, but the most salient, and weirdest fact, was that one. So it's going to be awhile till I'm ready to have anything to do with that band sadly enough. Anyhoo, I think this makes me officially deranged in some respect of some sort. In any event that dream is definatly up there in the weird dreams I'll be able to remember for a good long time list thing.
Nothing much else to report. One math test done, one to go. Finished my annotations for The Stranger. That book is freaky good. Love it. The band concert is a week from Wednesday. I have the rest of this week and monday-thursday next week and then Christmas break. I'm not sure how excited I am, but ah well. Thats it. Back to studying

No comments: