10.12.05

Shit on a Stick

Fuckity, fuckity, fuckity! I've "lost" (possibly broken) one my favorite CDs!! Shit fuckity. I'm ver, ver upset about this. Losing this just continues my belief that I'm fucking losing my mind!! I'm not in the best of moods right now as you can see.
I've been trying to fight off this piss poor mood (possible depression, wouldn't be surprised) for the past few days now. Unfortunately it's kind of like fighting off a bull with a rubber stick. Or an avalanche with a match. Nearly impossible. Trying to be nice and not scream at my private teachers yesterday was incredibly difficult. Of course Nancy said she'd rather have me yell at her than for me to just sit there and try and control my frustration. Yeah, parents would be too happy though would they? Dad, of course, was no help. Mums was sympathetic as usual, but I'm still trying to fight this with nearly nothing on my side. I guess the important thing is that I'm trying to fight it, not just giving in like I use to. Small comfort, but it's something I suppose.
In my own personal collection I have a shit load of cds. Not as many as mums and dad together, but still I've got a shit load of cds. When was the last time I listened to any of them? Not recently at all. Not that it really matters that much to me. I just think it's weird that I have this many cds.
I think I'll tell mums what I think is going on. She should get to know.
Edit: I found the cd. It was under my bed. Yay for disorginization aka entropy. I embody entropy. Really.

No comments: