29.12.05

So Yeah

My sister is reading Calvin and Hobbes on my floor. My room is as clean as it will ever be for a long while. I don't know how long it will last, probably for the next week or so because of Sophs friends coming to visit. I don't mind it so much now that it's all over. Sophs dusted and vaccumed the whole place ( I mean my room) this morning which makes it look even better. Edit: Well Sophs friends may not be coming. Now she's being all pessimistic and stuff. The only bummer is that I covered my mirror last night so there's this sheet covering it. Makes the room slightly darker than normal without the reflection. I don't care though. Better to not have to see myself I think. Yes.
Not much else to say. I have to plan something to do tomorrow. Mind you I'll have to plan it around tutoring, but still I really need to get out of this house. Out of my room. Even if it's just for a little while. I'm bored out of my mind. I think I'll read some Calvin and Hobbes.

No comments: