14.1.06

Survey, thing. I was bored

10 LAYERS OF Nore (Baron Bon S)

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Nora “Nore”
Birth date: May 10th
Birth place: Washington, DC
Current Location: Reston
Eye Color: Hazel, green, according to my uncle blue
Hair Color: very very nearly black, though it’s gotten lighter in the past year
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Dragon, though most people wouldn’t think that

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: European mix of sorts
Wut Shoes Did You Wear Today: none, stayed inside all day
Your weakness: NME recommended music
Your fears: failing again and again and bees
Your perfect pizza: UNO’s pepperoni pizza
Goal you'd like to achieve: somehow meet Ricky Wilson and not seem like a complete fool

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY
Your thoughts: Ricky…assorted made up characters…the Strokes
Your best physical feature: lips and hands
Your bedtime: 10 on week days, 10-11 on weekends
Your most missed memory: Too many

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: neither, I don’t like tea
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: nope, death on a stick/prolonged suicide
Cuss: in my head mostly, though sometimes I slip and say it out loud. I think people would be shocked to know that I curse quite a lot.
Take a shower: yes, works better than baths
Think you've been in love: I thought I was, maybe I was, but now I hate him so it doesn’t matter
Liked high school: this year is going alright, but for the most part no
Want to get married: yup.
Do you believe in yourself?: Most of the time. In English and History. And in singing for the most part. Otherwize no.
Get motion sickness: Only if I’m reading
Think you're a health freak: No, unless eating deserts all the time counts
Get along with your parents: most of the time, though there are plenty of off moments

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: I don’t think so…no I haven’t
Gone on a date: -_-
Gone to the mall: Despite the recent holidays, I haven’t been there recently. Not that I mind.
Been on stage: Yup. Band, band and more band.
Eaten Sushi: yuck no
Been dumped: -_-
Gone skating: No
Gone skinny dippin: yes because you know I love being seen naked (glares)
Dyed your hair: I like my own hair thank you

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a game that required removal of clothing: no
Gotten beaten up: no, I’m too invisible to have anyone want to hit me.
Changed who you were to fit in: no, I haven’t done that in a long time. I rather prefer being crazy.

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be married: sometime after I leave college
Numbers of Children: I haven’t thought about that, though I think 2 is the limit really
Describe your dream wedding: Sleeveless white dress, small church, lilies and imprudent thoughts of the wedding night :)
How do you want to die: I don’t want to know…I don’t like thinking about that sort of thing
What country would you most like to visit: UK, UK, UK, UK, UK, UK, UK, UK!!!! Anywhere, anytime. UK!!!!

LAYER NINE: IN A GAL/GUY
Best eye color?: blue, green, brown…doesn’t matter as long as their beautiful
Best hair color?: brown region, though veering on the side of blonde is alright, just dark blonde really
Short or long hair: Indie-punk, but a bit shorter and not so much hair gel stuff.
Height: 6 foot or above
Clothing: Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Chiefs, OK Go…classy, not preppy.

LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I can trust: 2 to 3
Number of CD's: a lot, a lot
Number of piercings: one in each ear
Number of tattoos: none but I’d like one
Number of times been on T.V: never, not that I want to be on TV. Rather be crucified or something.
Number of times my name has appeared in the paper: Never. See above answer for feeling on this.
Number of scars on my body: Bug bites, time I fell of the toilet seat and hit the sink when I was little…that’s it.

No comments: