24.2.06

The Friday 5

Five questions, every Friday. This community was highlighted on livejournal site and I thought it was a neat concept. So here goes week 1. Though you may never see this again. Ah well.
1) When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?
I've never loved anyone before but I suspect that there's a click, something that makes you realize you love them. Having read too many books and seen too many movies I also suspect has something to do with wanting to see them all the time. Some such nonsense like that.
2) Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?
No current job but I would follow around almost any rock band and write about them for free. Anything for free music, even crappy free music. Besides getting to see a rock concert on a frequent basis? Even if it was the worst band in the world I would do it for free.
3) What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?
Music makes me do things. If I feel guilty for not doing something and listen to the right song I'll do whatever it is I'm suppose to be doing. Music has made me do a lot work I wouldn't normally do. Damn music!
4) Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?
I want something to exsist. Some sort of path or trail that leads to something. Sure absurdity is one thing but given my personal deficit and trials I would really like there to be some reason for it. I guess that's what fate is. A reason for all the fucked up shit that happens on a daily basis.
5) What's the kindest thing that anyone has ever done for you?
The kindest thing. I've had a lot not nice things happen to me but I suppose the nicest/kindest thing that has ever happened to me is...there are a lot of little nice things people around me do on a daily basis. The little things are the kindest things, especially when I'm in a bad mood. A hug when I'm complaining, a granola bar when I'm hungry, a sympathetic smile, not rolling your eyes when I start talking about my obsessions. Those are the kindest things.

No comments: